New York Skyline

New York Skyline

Monday, June 29, 2015

Almost MURICA DAY

Hello everyone!

This last week has been lots of fun! We're staying busy working with the members of the church here. They are super awesome. Last night we ate dinner at Rosa Lujan's house. Then she invited us over for breakfast because she wanted to know how to make French toast. I gladly accepted that offer! I made French toast and she made this amazing omelet thing. I love food so much.

There has been a soccer tourney going on lately. Because we are in Corona, we actually get to watch most of the games as we walk down the street. Even though they are at least out for the first place spot, Colombia is now my favorite team. As it turns out soccer isn't that boring to watch! Every time a different country plays, everyone is out wearing their team jerseys. It's really cool.

I love it here! The church is great!

Love you all!


Ry