New York Skyline

New York Skyline

Monday, March 7, 2016

Already out of subjects so email me your ideas for next weeks email!

Hey!

This week was pretty standard. We taught lessons and I worked on getting over my cold/sore throat/dread plague. We are working with a Dominican family and a Mexican family. They're both really cool, but Doms are my favorite. I'll try to get some pictures with them for next week! They have the cutest daughter. I'm trying to figure out how to adopt her. Hey mom, want a seven year old black Spanish speaking daughter? You thought dealing with Kate's hair was ridiculous... Now you could learn all about fros!

A missionary in our district lost his best friend to cancer so we went over and hung out with him for a while. He's a super cool kid from California. He's the ultimate prankster/fire starter. We love him.
District picture is in the works. Tomorrow I should have it.

Love y'all!

Elder Ry