New York Skyline

New York Skyline

Monday, March 9, 2015

El bautismo and some deers in our yard!

Hola como estéis?

This week has been great! We had a fantastic baptism. Hector Acevedo got baptized! The other guy in the picture is Levi Ostler, one of the church leaders here in Riverhead. He is a super great guy. We couldn't get as much done without him! He served his mission in Salt Lake City.
He speaks Spanish really really well.

This week we all got new iPads..... Yay. Moving on....

Crazy to think I've already almost got one of my fifteen transfers done! It's going way too fast here. I love it! Being a missionary is very fun. I'm excited to be better at it and have more experience.
Something I'm learning out here is that it's super fun to be really good at something. Even though it's a long time out, I'm excited to apply this new-found fire to school and stuff!

Sorry short email today because we have a lesson.... Better email next week!

Everyone send me questions about this stuff that I can answer in the next email! Give me more to write about.

Que vayan con Dios!


Ryan