New York Skyline

New York Skyline

Monday, May 18, 2015

Paz a tu alma!

Hello everyone!

This week has been really nice! The weather is hot and ridiculously humid. Right now here in riverhead humidity is sitting at around 85%.
Perfect weather for wearing pants, a button up shirt, and a tie!

This week Purcell and I went on exchanges. He's an awesome English speaking guy from Utah. He goes home in four weeks. Pretty crazy how fast things go. When I came out here he was only 3/4 of the way done with his mission. Time flies! I hit my five month mark yesterday!

I'm having lots of fun out here. Going into the fourth week of the transfer, things are kind of slow, but we work really hard and find lots of people to teach. Our recent convert Hector is going to the temple on Saturday! We will get to go with him, so I will finally get to head over into Manhattan for a day. I will definitely send pictures of that.

These pictures are in Southold NY out here on Long Island. That's elder Purcell and I standing in front of Connecticut.

Alright! More news next week about our trip into Manhattan.


Later!


Meghan and me! She is wearing my name tag. She has an older sister. Haha she wouldn't leave me alone until I gave her the sunglasses and my tag