New York Skyline

New York Skyline

Monday, September 7, 2015

Que onda!

This last week I got transferred to Brentwood! It's an area pretty close to Queens and Brooklyn but it's out on the island. There is a really big Spanish ward here. They all love to feed missionaries so I like it here, a lot. This last week is been a week of getting to know the area the roads are really messed up around here and sometimes we get really lost a lot. I have really been enjoying driving. We don't go fast ever.

My new companion is Elder Ruiz. He does a killer Bill Clinton impersonation it's pretty great. He is super white and Mexican at the same time. It's great because the members wanna feed us even more because he's a native.

We have a little tiny gym in her apartment so we work out every morning. I actually purchased a mass gainer in a pre-workout and I'm trying to gain a bunch of weight we'll see how that goes.

I'm not really sure what else to talk about because this week has just been mostly us getting lost. I love you guys I will update you on next week with awesome adventures with Elder Ruiz!

Also I will include pictures.

Peace out!


Ry


Melissa! She's hilarious. We played tag for like an hour. This is why my dress shoes are destroyed. Also. I dunno how y'all women do the hair things. It hurts. Hahaha

Until next week!

-Payne

NEW ADDRESS:  

Elder Ryan M. Payne
94 4th Ave, Unit 309
Bay Shore, NY 11706