New York Skyline

New York Skyline

Monday, January 11, 2016

Elder Dolor is Back in the Hood

I'm here in Bushwick with Neuenschwander!

I'm feeling pretty good. Still fighting the dang cold that I had. Not too fun because it's really really cold. My gloves also disappeared which sucks. I think that probably happened during the move. The other missionaries did pack my stuff. They tried to steal my pillow too. I was pretty ticked but I got it back. The flight back was good. Not a huge fan of flying. Also there must've been a little miscommunication because I never met up with any other missionaries.
I was in this area one day before I got moved to far rock. I've been with N before too. He's a redneck kid from Washington. He lives right on the snake river. He's from the tri cities area.

Anything you want to send me would be great. Snacks of all kinds would be greatly appreciated. I think everything is going to have to go through the mission office because we live in a really bad area. It kinda sucks because I don't trust our idiot zone leaders out here either. They're both kind of dip sticks as dad would say. I think Kate's camera battery is on or around the entertainment center up stairs. I didn't hide it I just set it down somewhere. I got the package you sent for Christmas by the way. The cookies were still really good. Thanks for that. I will be looking forward to any packages that come in the future. I think food is going to be a bit of a struggle here. Brooklyn is soooo expensive. On well. Hopefully they'll put me back out on the island eventually and I won't go hungry anymore.
Ok here's a couple of pictures. I took some with my good camera too but I don't have a way of emailing those today. I'm off to go buy a pair of shoes before I walk right out of mine.

Love to all!
Ry


We somehow found our way to the top of a 20 story project building and got a few very cool pictures looking towards Manhattan.