New York Skyline

New York Skyline

Monday, April 13, 2015

Fameeleee!

Hey mom!

I got the package you sent! I love the licorice of course and the peeps with frosting were definitely tasty. And probably healthy too!

I have a favor to ask! Kandice Nielson sent me a friend request on Facebook, which means that she either can now use Facebook in Peru, or she's home. We're on a Facebook reset right now and so I can't actually add her back right now, but could you send her a Facebook message and see how it's going and give her my email? Thanks!

Also, is that card good to use today? I wanna get Jeff something for his birthday! I would use some of my food money because I have a ton left over because I'm vey frugal, but we're not allowed to do that...

So anyways, let me know on that.

I don't have any pictures of soccer from Saturday because all 20 people we invited didn't show.... But we're going to the air force base with a para rescue guy! (Those are the guys that help extract SEALs in hot combat) His name is Joe Piccoli (very Italian) and he is awesome! I'll have lots of good pictures from that, although not from the camera because I don't have a way to get them off as of yet. Okay talk to you more later!

Love,

Dolor